Being Promoted On Your Job Can Be As Easy As Counting To Five
Thanks for stopping by to absorb some informed information that I have put together for everyone that is interested in moving up in their organization. Many people have told me that they feel that they should be promoted at their job because they want it to happen. First of all, there are universal laws that have to be addressed before anything positive can happen for you or anyone else for that matter. When trying to obtain something of value it has nothing to do with what you want, but more with what you deserve. People have told me that they feel they should get a raise because they have worked at their position for many years. Here is what I want to share with anyone that is interested in being successful in their career.
There are five major area’s in the working realm that must be addressed consistently day in and day out without fail. If you are ready to find out what these five areas are then buckle up and prepare to be transported to an alternate paradigm than you presently occupy that this present time.
Five Principles of Advancement:
1. Did you know that a positive attitude can change the way you feel about yourself and about the world you live in? A positive attitude can also change the way about how others perceive you. If others perceive you as a positive person you can bet your last dollar that when it comes time promotion time you name will be one of the first that is mentioned.
2. Have you ever heard the axiom that goes something like this “You never get a second chance for a first impression?” No truer words have been spoken. Your appearance and mannerisms tell people much about who you are and what you are capable of accomplishing. It also tells everyone you come in contact with that you care about yourself. 95% of the people occupying the employment world fail miserably in these areas.
3. Number 3 would have to be one of the most important laws and/or principles known to man. Most people don’t give attendance a second thought whatsoever. They habitually come in late for work, come back from lunch late, and want to be the first one out of the door. They see nothing wrong with this type of behavior. They are the first ones to call off sick at a moments notice when they are not truly sick, so when the time comes when they need a sick day they don’t have any left to use and want you to feel sorry for them because they feel the world is out to get them and they are being treated unfairly.
4. Customer Service is something that everyone should be cognizant of if they are to tip the scales in their favor. I have personally seen employees who have mastered customer service get rewarded with promotions to upper management and beyond. It sounds like customer service is a combination of the first three.
5. Here is the kicker! None of these will work if you are not congruent. You must take pride within yourself and understand these laws and principles for them to work for you and know that the rewards you receive in life are in proportion to the service you provide.